Safety tips for Chardham yatra 2021
Char Dham Yatra is one among the most important journeys of spirituality that you simply can absorb India. Among the foremost famous pilgrimages within the country, this journey to the four abodes of the almighty brings you closer to inner peace; far away from the chaotic city life, during a serene aura where only positive thinking reside. And, to form the foremost of it, you ought to definitely consider Uttarakhand tour packages designed specifically for this pilgrimage; some experiences are better enjoyed in unison. But so as to enjoy this divine tour at its fullest you would like to remain safe and fit, that’s why we offer a security guideline so you create it a memorable trip.
Safety Guidline for Chardham Yatra
- At least a month before the Char Dham Yatra, it’s knowing begin preparative exercises, walk of about 4 to five km per day would be beneficial. Breathing exercises like Pranayama would help combat the shortage of sufficient oxygen at high altitudes.
- Avoid beverage in the least cost unless it’s drinking water or from some clean natural source.
- Food-wise anything that’s boiled, cooked or fried may be a safer bet than anything cold or raw. So avoid cold salads, raw vegetables, drinks with ice etc.
- Carry a mosquito/insect repellent wherever you attend avoid diseases like malaria or just even the itchy discomfort.
- Always carry a kit of the essential emergency medicines you would possibly need for diarrhoea, fever etc. Also, keep it up your personal band-aids and an antiseptic ointment.
- Use sunscreen all the time to stop sunburn. attempt to wear a hat if you’re getting to be within the sun.
- Ensure you are physically and mentally fit perform the journey because the Yatra involves trekking at an altitude of 1,4000ft. Get yourself medically examined and authorized fit the journey.
- Do carry heavy woolens, including thermal body warmers, wind cheaters, raincoats, sleeping bags, blankets, water-proof shoes with sufficient grips, small water proof tents, torch with sufficient batteries and walking sticks.
- Keep an ID together with your Name, Address and therefore the name of accompanying yatri in your pocket.
- Women are advised to avoid sarees and choose salwar kameez or trousers.
- Carry water and dry eatables. Ration and firewood quota is out there on the way and may be purchased.
- All medical facilities during Yatra are free. it’s advisable to hold your own personal medical kit and care box.
- Hire only a registered pony Walla or porter. Don’t walk distant from ponies carrying luggage.
- Move slowly and steadily, as this is often an arduous pilgrimage and maintain discipline.
- Don’t relax at places where warning signs are fixed. Don’t attempt short cuts on the route.